ALWAYS THERE

“For God has said, “I will never leave you and I will never abandon you.”" (Hebrews 13:5)

“I will never leave you and I will never abandon you!” This is God's unambiguous promise to you, Christian – and what an amazing promise it is! God has promised that, without a doubt, His presence will always be with you.

The impact of our scripture passage is far-reaching. It's promise is relevant not only for the believer’s physical and emotional protection and healing, but also for their material provision and prosperity as well as their spiritual preservation and perfection. Everything God can do and will do for you in Christ is included in the promise “I will never leave you and I will never abandon you!”

Every promise of God is a specific and sure word from Him to you, and it goes ahead of you to set up a definite appointment between God and you at a time in the future. Through His precious promises, He commits Himself to make available to you, in response to your faith, every grace and help you need even before you needed them.

Like His gifts and calling, God’s promises do not come with expiration dates. His promises are valid today and will be valid tomorrow as if they just left His mouth. His power is present always and everywhere to accomplish the will of God and achieve in your life the things God sent His word to do.

The Lord your God has promised to be right by your side always. He will never leave no matter what you are going through. Even when you are being unfaithful to Him, He will not deny Himself but will keep His promise never to abandon you and will help you back on track if you let Him.

God’s promise never to leave us or abandon us ought to elicit from us the attitude that says, “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want… Because His presence is with me, I know I will always have what I need to make it in every new situation."

By faith the power of God’s promise comes alive when we treat the Word as our present and future reality. Let your prayers be with the confident expectation that is based on divine promises and the faithfulness of the one who promised it.

And I encourage you as you read this today: "hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.” (Hebrews 10:23, NLT).

God bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR SUFFICIENCY

FIRST THINGS FIRST

TRIED AND PURIFIED