Who Can Invalidate It?

“For the Lord of hosts has purposed, and who will annul it? His hand is stretched out, and who will turn it back?” (Isaiah 14:27)
 God has stretched out His mighty hand....! Child of God, the unlimited, unassailable, and unstoppable power of God is at work in you, for you and through you in Christ. Darkness cannot comprehend it or master it! 

So no matter what you are going through or what challenge comes your way today, rejoice in the Lord and in the power of His might! The Lord your God will see you through and neither man nor the forces of darkness can prevent it. 

God will do what He says He will do, so be glad and give Him glory already. The purpose of God cannot be frustrated. It cannot be stopped. 

Hallelujah!

Pastor Victor Ubani

 

Comments

Obidike said…
I rest assured in the unfailing word of God. Though all hell break loose against me, in this one thing will I be confident, the Lord is my light and my salvation and therefore I shall not fear. Praise God!

Popular posts from this blog

OUR SUFFICIENCY

TRIED AND PURIFIED

LORD, I WILL